For dogs up to 6 months of age
It is vital that your puppy is correctly socialized and habituated as early as possible. We advise handlers to bring their puppies to the school once they have completed their vaccination programme.* We utilise kind guidance reward based training methods to teach your puppy.
Exercises taught during the class include:
- Basic Control – sit, down, puppy recall (come to me)
- Behavioural Advice – jumping up, nipping, chasing, possession
- General Advice – house-training, feeding, importance of grooming
- Fun Exercises – why dogs need to play with toys
* Always seek your vet’s advice as to when your puppy is allowed to mix with other dogs, or are taken to places where other dogs have been.